Single Page form contents to save to db and admin panel to view data
- Status Closed
- Budget $50 - $150 USD
- Total Bids 15
Refer to [url removed, login to view]
Need the following improvements and additional functionality added to this 1 page website.
1) A one page form, the contents of which on submit must be saved in MySQL database and also emailed to customer in HTML format. Thank You page as existing to be shown.
2) Create an Admin panel (You will need to create its design and html. Show and get the design approved before you code it)
3) The admin panel will have normal login and facility to update login password.
4) From the admin panel the customer should be able to view all the records. Use pagination to show 50 records per page. Records per page can be changed from the config file.
5) Should be able to sort the records on each column.
6) Options to filter the records on date range (i.e. when the records were saved) and Request Date fields.
7) Option to export data filtered or viewed into an excel file. Excel file must be created on the fly and ability to download the excel file. Excel file should be saved on the server.
8) All communications to the db should be in stored procedures. No SQL statement in code.
9) All pages of the website must be in responsive design including admin pages so that they can be easily read on all devices (computers, tablets and mobiles). Existing 2 pages must also be converted to responsive design. Show examples of your responsive website work.
10) All pages to use CSS based designing following W3 standards. Only divs to be used. No using of tables and all attributes and styles will be defined in CSS. Existing 2 pages of the website to be also converted.
11) Add and improve validations on the form with correct error messages displayed as required.
12) You will need to show the working of the website on our server.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online