Hey, we need your expertise. Here are our requirements:
- Control the main config file of Nginx (each server has different config)
- Add/Remove sites, for each site we're interested in:
- Set the directory in which the site hosted
- Be able to set the user who owns the site
- Be able to set the PHP-FPM pool
- Set the IP
- Set more than 1 domain
- Control the main config files ([url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view])
- Add/Remove Pools
- Control the user for each pool
- Control the [url removed, login to view] file
You'll deliver the work using GIT. So you need to have some GIT experience as well.
Those are just basic needs. If we’re satisfied with your job, we'll need more work to be done.
We're also looking for a Server Administrator for day to day tasks, so we'll have more jobs in that field.
We use Debian and Ubuntu as our OS.
How to Apply?
Please don't send any cover letter.
In your application, please send an example of an Ansible playbook recipe.
If you have a public GIT account, please attach it as well.
Please don't bid if you never had experience with Ansible or Puppet. You'll be tested on your knowledge. So please save both our time.
Looking forward to work with you.
3 freelancers are bidding on average $20/hour for this job
Hello My name is Matthew Andrews Please Consider my Bid, My resume for Review http://www.linkedin.com/pub/matthew-andrews/2a/2a9/679 I prefer a flat rate if possible or the work performed.