We're looking for a developer able to make a fully functional Poker (Texas Hold 'em) engine/game. The developer has to be familiar with PHP, MySQL, Ajax and of course Texas Hold 'em. Being able to deliver a design is not necessary, but it is however preferable.
The engine/poker is going to be implemented into an existing game. This means it's not going to handle real currency. The currency is game-based and located in a database of the users.
This is how we imagine the poker:
- The users has to make a room to be able to play.
When a user starts a room, he has to choose:
- How many players do you want (2-10)
- What currency are they going to play with (credits or money)
- Buy-in, minimum raise (and other if necessary?)
Game configuration (variable in script):
- Maximum rooms allowed (default: 10)
- How long turns people have (default: 60 seconds)
- Minimum and maximum buy-in for each currency
- Minimum and maximum bets, again for each currency
The game has to be basic texas hold 'em (RnG etc.). We do not have to knowledge to assist the developer in game-mechanics of the poker. If it's anything you're wondering about, send us a message, and we'll assist you as soon as possible. Thank you.