Towards a Semantic Requirements Engineering
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $530 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
This project aims to propose an Ontology based
framework for specifying software requirements. As well as a Semantic based approach to
link the requirements to each other.
Nowadays, since the used requirement elicitation tools are too general, an Ontology based
approach has been applied to this research to facilitate the requirements specification. By
adopting ontology approach, the requirements knowledge are represented as ontology
concepts and therefore become more definite, complete, consistent and convenient to share
and reuse. Moreover, this project proposes a Semantic based tool that links the requirements
to each other in a collaborative way. However, until this point, this work is considered as a
theory phase, which needs to be developed in order to make an effectiveness real life
application. In the future, a new Ontology for software specification will be written by the
web ontology language (OWL), and then linked the requirements by using XML schema.
To be more specific, my project made especially for the requirement engineering that related to hotel management system!
1) The attached file "SRS Hotel Reservation System" is made by me in order to make all the functional and non-functional requirements formally based on IEEE template.
2) the XML file "[url removed, login to view]" and "[url removed, login to view]" are made from the previous SRS to link them later with the "SWORE" ref file.
3) the "[url removed, login to view]" = SoftWare Ontology Requirements Engineering is already made and downloaded from the web. this is the latest version.
4) Now, using a special software called "Protege" I use the latest version 4.0.2
I need to link all the above files together and see the results as an ontology for semantifying the RE **Use "[url removed, login to view]", "[url removed, login to view]", and "[url removed, login to view]" **
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online