Tweaks to my website
This project received 18 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $579 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
1. If a user doesn't find their activation link, they sometimes register again, meaning multiple accounts are being created.
It should not allow people to do that. Also, instead of a message to saying to confirm your email, I need a whole page so I can write a very clear message to explain that the email may be in their spam folder.
2. When an ad has expired it should not be in the listings.
3. When people upload a photo for a profile or a job that isn't square, it chops it in a may that isn't very professional. People must be able to crop their photos to fit the square.
Photos are also all different shapes and sizes so when people click on the photo on their profile to pop it out and enlarge it, it sometimes takes too long to load, is too big, or too small. Ideally the popped out photo should have a maximum width of 500px. And they should not be allowed to upload a photo that is less than 300px wide if possible.
4. When someone is from a country with a long name, like "United States Minor Outlying Islands" it messes up the listing a bit, that needs limiting to a number of characters, (20?)
5. When someone posts an ad, it should recognise paragraphs, if people write in paragraphs it just bunches everything together. Also the 'About Me' and other text sections. People should also not be able to include their email addresses.
6. Illegal characters.
I need to stop people
a. using characters in their name like :) or @ or anything like that
b. having spaces after their first and last names
c. using " " in the Ad Title, it interfers with the Twitter tweet. .
d. including an @ when they enter their twitter username.
7. Messages to advertisers should be private. If someone clicks on "Bid Details" they can see the application message to the advertiser, this will often include private contact information like phone numbers and email addresses. So this should be removed.
8. On a job posting under the photo, it should show the advertisers feedback rating and number of jobs completed.
9. Top Actors and Top Advertiser pages should show a numbered rank so people can see who is number 1. I would also like to highlight the photo of the advertiser in the number 1 position by using a different colour border, or putting it at the top on its own which the rest underneath.
10. I need a place for talent agencies, calls for multiple actors, or people with services for actors to post. (I can send you an example)
Advertisers should be able to choose which country, and then people can search notices by country.
Catergories for notices are
-Acting Schools and Classes
People need to pay 5 GBP or 8 USD to post on the message board, newer messages at the top, notices don't expire. Advertisers should have a space to post their message, and need to include their name, phone, email and website.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online