VOIP missed call - call back
This project was successfully completed by mdarii for $50 USD in a day.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In1 day
I am an individual who is interested in doing a small experiment.
I have an Rapidvox account with which i can make sip calls.
i want to do this.
1. I give a missed call to a indian landline number (preferably a number purchased from [url removed, login to view])
2. Now my Asterisk Server has to call me back on my number from which i gave a missed call.
3. Now i pick the call (lets say call 1), and type the number i want to connect and press #. Example : 9884452152#
4. Now my asterisk server again calls to that number (9884452152) and connects call 1 and call 2.
On this way, i need now make an out going call to call from A to B , instead i achieve it via giving a missed call and get incoming call and connect A and B.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online