WHMCS Free Trial Signup Programming
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 11
WHMCS / WHM Free Trial Install Project
We need a script that does the following:
1) Checks if the url they want is available
1b) There will need to be a security check to make sure they are not DOS attacking the server by requesting a bunch of free trials. It should check their ip address and only allow one signup per day from the same ip address.
2) If it is, allows them to signup for a free trial via WHMCS
3) Free trial will automatically make a whm/cpanel account, and install Magento and our Magento Rental Extension after they signup. (we have softaculous on our WHM if that helps they do have an API as does WHM)
There will be an AJAX loading icon while the free trial account is setup and installed. After installation the free trial account details will show to the web page, and also be emailed to them
4) The free trial account username will be logged to their WHMCS account so that after the 30 days it will auto-suspend their free trial account
5) See [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] for examples of how a good free trial signup works
6) You should also program a way so that in WHMCS I can approve free trials and it does the installation and email to the customer if I need to disable auto-free trial installation for some reason.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online