WHMCS Mod using PHP, MySQL & Java
This project was successfully completed by tfjohn for $750 USD in 20 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Completed In20 days
I need a custom PHP module for WHMCS that can manage IP addresses (proxies) and Client details. WHMCS is a PHP based billing software and it's easy and possible to build a add-ons / modules for WHMCS if you're knowledgeable in PHP, MySQL and Java.
1. Please make sure that you're knowledgeable in All the 3 required script languages including PHP, MySQl and Java, if you're not good at one of these languages then please prevent placing your BID.
2. There will be 2 sections in the WHMCS module 1st one is Admin section and 2nd one is Client Section and there will be some background functions to help the module activity.
3. Help documentation is available on WHMCS website regarding how to create add-ons / modules, I'll list some links below for your reference.
How to create Client Area Pages:
[url removed, login to view]
How to create Admin Area Modules:
[url removed, login to view] (other than these you'll find many more help documents on their website)
I have created a "Project Plan" with full of instructions and images to let you know exactly what needs to be built and I highly recommend you to read all content of the project plan before you're going to BID on this project by visiting this link: [url removed, login to view]
You'll need to create and do everything which is explained in the project plan and this module needs to be developed on the provided server with WHMCS installation.
I will provide a temporary WHMCS installation on my server to develop and test the module & CPanel access, it'll be a must to have a very good communication while developing the module and every section of the module needs to be customized as I want them to be before the final project is completed. I will monitor the development of this module every day to make sure that it's on the right track.
No encryption methods may used in any part of this custom WHMCS module.
Payment Terms & conditions:
1. No advanced payments (don't ask for it) or milestone payments will be made before you start the project.
2. This project has a deadline of 30 days and everything related to this module needs to be completed within 30 days after you accept the project.
3. There are 4 milestone payment sections in the project plan (refer to: [url removed, login to view])
3.1. If you complete Milestone Payment - 1 section within 7 days then 25% from the total value of the project will be made as a milestone payment.
3.2. If you complete Milestone Payment - 1 section + Milestone Payment - 2 section within 14 days then 25% from the total value of the project will be made as a milestone payment.
3.3. If you complete Milestone Payment - 1 section + Milestone Payment - 2 section + Milestone Payment - 3 within 21 days then 25% from the total value of the project will be made as a milestone payment.
3.4. If you complete all 4 milestone sections in the project plan before or within 30 days full payment will be released.
[url removed, login to view]'ll need to send me a progress report once every 7 days and before I can made a milestone payment.
3.6 You're welcome to complete the project early.
3.7. If you failed to complete Milestone Payment - 1 section within 7 days, not started, done very little or if your work is unsatisfactory then you'll be out from this project and the project will be awarded to another freelancer who can complete and do it better.
3.8. If you failed to complete this project within 30 days then you agree to issue a full refund for all the milestone payments that are made.
Conditions: Only place your BID if you accept all above terms and conditions, after you completed the module I'll take some time to check and make sure the WHMCS module is properly built and completed with all it's functions as required, if everything is fine and when I'm 100% satisfied with your work then I'll release the full payment.
In order to be considered for this project, please post samples of your work, new features for this custom WHMCS module.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online