Website Control Panel Updates
- Status Completed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 11
The following are the changes that need to be made this website's existing control panel. The control panel updates the following pages "Visitations", "Staff", and "Visitations Archive". The updates I am requesting will only affect the "Visitations" page. If you can itemize the cost for each task that would be perfect and preferred. If not, it is ok. I am looking for this to be done in no more than one week. I need a programmer with excellent communication and skype chat and good response time to emails. This project will start in a few days and will need to be done no later than December 12, 2013. I will provide access to the control panel to the selected programmer. The link to the website is in the attached document.
1. Change "State" field from text input to dropdown menu with US state abbreviations.
2. Make database information that has been input into the control panel appear in alphabetical order in the control panel for easy reference and selection/reuse.
3. Add dropdown menu labeled "Affiliates" that client can add new affiliates into, (will function the same as current cemetery dropdown feature).
4. Add input fields labeled "Affiliate Service Location", Affiliate Service Time", and "Affiliate Service Date"
5. Add light color visible text hints to current input fields (ie., "type yourname(a)email(dot)com")
6. Add "Browse to Upload Program" function to control panel. This area will allow admin to upload a pdf or jpg file that can be downloaded by the site visitor. The site visitor will only see a "click to download" button/icon.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online