Website - Customer backend site with LAMP
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $133 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $90 USD
First, please know that if you merely send me a bid with a link to your projects, I will not select you. I look forward to questions, thoughts, etc.
Here is the project, there may be modifications.
Provide intuitive nice looking GUI to customer backend.
1. Create customer database that holds information for all customers including however each customer will have their own table.
RelationField to pair with Employee in employee Database.
Additionally: Each customer should be added as a new table in the customer database
2. Create employee database consists of the following fields:
FirstName, MiddleName, LastName, Address1, Address2, City, State, Zip, DayOfBirth, MonthOfBirth, YearOfBirth,
RelationField to pair employee with Customer database.
3. Create customer signup page that requests above information, verifies it for accuracy, states from dropdown, email requires @ sign
and correct domain, etc. More verification may be required for accuracy and consistency of data.
4. Create alert that sends email to admin when a new customer has been added.
5. Create link in email that when verified by internal staff, the PhoneVerified field is set to active customer.
6. The setup page of the site will have a login / password to access. Setup is limited to people who have those credentials. Those
credentials will be in MySQL table with 2 fields, username password. They will authenticate on first page.
7. On 2nd page, after basic authentication, they will be prompted with GUI interface created in step 1. They will fill out
information, click submit, and it will create a new table with their company name in the Customer Database.
7A. Customer will see be told that their account is created and that they will be advised when it is active.
8. Separate Section:
8A Active Customer Backend:
8B separate backend will have a my profile link that will display their information and allow for editing
8C Will have ability to easily add additional links
You should expect there to be a few modifications, changes, etc.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online