My client is currently looking a freelance Web or Solutions Architect who can help us assess viable options and alternatives for our Web development projects. We are looking for a person who can use their knowledge of Squarespace, Shopify, Weebly, and Wix to work with the team to build customized solutions to meet each client’s unique business needs.
When applying, please include examples of projects you have completed. Links to websites (especially if you designed the landing page) will be much appreciated, too. If you could give examples of how long it took to complete the project and the cost that will help you stand out in the crowd.
• Must have created websites using at least 3 of the following website technologies: Squarespace, Shopify, Weebly, and Wix
• Strong familiarity with html, jQuery, PHP, and MySQL,
• Experience with website platforms such as WordPress, Magneto, Paypal, etc
• Experience with Web trends such as SEO, SEM, and Online Advertising
• Experience creating website landing page templates
• Knowledge of website technology alternative analysis and the technical limitations of using related web technologies
• In- depth knowledge and experience with creating multifaceted websites for various audiences.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to explain technical topics to non-technical audiences
• Ability to meet project deadlines and work under pressure
• Ability to foresee and identify potential problems for as well as solicit suggestions for improvement
• Strong desire to produce quality work and results
• Programming experience is a plus
• 3+ years creating website architectures and providing solutions for either small or large businesses
• Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering preferred but not required.
This position is part-time, 5-15 hours per week. May last up to 3 months. Excellent communication skills needed and preferred. Contractors and agencies charging $30/hr. or less are preferred.