- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 11
Our current site which uses MySQL / PHP looks fine but needs a complete re-write. The site is over a year old and generates around 6,500 pages. The site is essentially a catalogue of our products that lists them by type, location and other ways. We need to be able to continue to add products via our admin panel. This project will involve some redesign - the coding is the main issue
* Currently using tables - needs to be divs
* Needs a complete code overhaul. Clean up / re-write exisitng code which has many issues affecting download speeds
* Needs to work well on all web browsers including mobile devices
* Needs Facebook like / sharing options
* Needs to be completely SEO friendly. Current coding may be preventing Googles Sitelinks
* Needs a client log in area, re-design of the current 'Add to Enquiry' code so users can see their basket, confirm an order [no payment processing required], view products they have enquired about / ordered
* Needs to be completely scaleable and improve user experience, functionality and repeat custom
Please read this carefully:
We will not award this project to anyone who we cannot contact, anyone who doesn't have perfect English or anyone that cannot deliver exactly what is needed. The website is our business and we're looking for an expert to understand what we do, make suggestions as to how we can improve on what we have and see it through to completion.
Search for 'Book Live Music & Entertainment' into Google and you will find the website so you can see how it is currently. Please ask any questions.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online