Wordpress image upload to Amazon S3 and post data
This project was successfully completed by sourov06 for $20 USD / hour in 30 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$15 - $25 USD / hour
Completed In30 days
I would like an upload form (php) for my wordpress site that saves images and video to Amazon s3 using jQuery File Upload ([url removed, login to view]) and posts associated data to a MySQL database.
Then I would like a script to display the data on a wordpress page.
I would like the form to work like this:
INITIAL PAGE STATE (2 fields);
- 'Select Album' dropdown field, options are, current post titles (from WP database), or, 'Create New Album' which displays a input field on selection (new input to create new post with rest of form details).
- 'Upload Images' single upload field (multiple file selection using jQuery File Upload).
ON FILE SELECTION (diplay more fields via ajax);
- 'Image preview area' showing thumbnails, a custom input select field for each image (tag), and a delete link for each thumbnail
- 'Custom input fields' are displayed below (name, email) then 'Submit' button
- Upload full size and resized thumbnail size images directly to Amazon S3 bucket with unique names and without any local server-side processing
- Post data to relevant wordpress tables (ie existing or new post with custom fields)
- Post data to custom MySQL database table (ie. unique ID, post-id, title, name, email, img-s3-url, thumb-s3-url, tag).
- PHP script for wordpress page to query MySQL database and loop through and display relevant results
- Filter results via, the post page
- And filter results based on URL variable (ie. &email= or &tag=room).
I do not require any css styling or design and am open to options on making this work the best way.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online