- PHP (expert-level)
- MySQL (intermediate)
- Must have experience integrating third-party APIs, traversing *A LOT* of data & then doing something with the data (e.g. storing it in a database)
Expected turn-around time:
Write a PHP script that traverses our JSON-formatted Mixpanel data and inserts it into a MySQL database table.
The PHP script must:
1. implement Mixpanel's PHP client library ([url removed, login to view]),
2. export our project's raw data ([url removed, login to view]),
3. traverse its results (API returns one JSON-formatted object per line),
4. insert each object's data as a row into the MySQL table (matching the object's values to its corresponding table column)
Goal is to migrate our data currently stored within Mixpanel (stored in JSON format) into a MySQL database that reflects an object model that we can then run MySQL computations on.
We will provide you with a blank MySQL database with the appropriate table/column structure
18 freelancers are bidding on average $24/hour for this job
I can help you with this in few hours starting now. I have done similar migration projects, some of them here on freelancer. Send me a message if interested. Thanks.
Hi, I have experience in php and mysql and also in json data processing. And ready to start work now. I think i can handle this with their php library Regards