Write some Software
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 12
Thank you for checking this project.
I need a website application that simulates a climbing wall.
- I will provide a list of images of climbing holds (about 180 images).
- The user chooses the size of their wall and automatically a grid is created with points every Xcm (the spacing of the points is chosen by the user, default is 15cm).
- The user can drag and drop the images of the holds into any of points of the grid. The images can be moved to another points or removed.
- The holds are being sold at a magento shop. I will provide a link of the product for each hold. When a hold is used/removed on the program the software should automatically update your magento cart.
- Some holds are only sold in groups (I will provide the information). In this case the software must keep track of this and show the user how many holds has used from each group.
- The user should be able to save their work (ideally using the same magento account).
- Being able to generate a jpg or pdf of their design.
- The software should run on an iframe as bellow. I want to be able to share the code so that other webmasters can load the software on their site.
<iframe src=[url removed, login to view] width=1170px height=700px ..></iframe>
- Detect low resolution devices show a static image with a link to run the software at full screen.
- A control panel for the administrator is not necessary. But I need instructions on which tables of the database I should modify (I can use phpmyadmin) in case the holds collection is updated.
If you have never seen a climbing wall, please see the attached picture.
Do not hesitate to ask any question you have before sending your bid.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online