The project is to create a national yellow page directory which will list millions of businesses from across the US. Some of the features that will be included are:
- Importation of existing database information to create the content of the directory.
- Each entry will have its own "Listing" page - single web page with basic business information.
- Businesses will be able to "Claim" their listing and modify their page for a fee.
- Searchability by any number of variables including, but not limited to business type, location, etc, etc.
- Identification of users via IP and the ability to funnel them to "City or Region" sites that will populate a "local" type of directory page (most likely a third-level domain for each city/state/region)
- Possible integration into a Andriod and I-App
- Full featured back end including business log-in area, ability to purchase featured listings, Credit card and paypal API integration, full reporting, Newsletters, Opt-out Email, Content Control, Security Features, etc, etc.
Do not bother to apply if you have no feedback or history on scriptlance. Payment terms will be through escrow only with definitive benchmarks put in place that will trigger payments. If you want 50% up front then don't bother applying.
This will be a full featured, extremely detailed website. The chosen programmer must be able to communicate in English and aid in the design of the website itself, making suggestions where needed.
We would prefer linux,php,mysql but are open to other platforms.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $1283 for this job
Hi We are interested in your project and read your [url removed, login to view] have completed 150+ big projects in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.