bulk whatsapp send
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $654 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
1. Send whatsapp bulk messages to a list of mobile phone numbers.
2. Must allow importation of contact list in a pre-defined format.
3. Must verify which numbers of the targeted recipient list are whatsapp mobile numbers and make two lists, whatsapp able numbers and whatsapp not able numbers.
4. In order to administrate A-party numbers (originator number) I would like the application to give me two options 1. Pre-defined numbers administered directly on the application or 2. The possibility to enter originator numbers (could be more than one) on the fly.
5. Once the bulk messages have been sent out, it has to report the status of the action. How many numbers received the message and how many numbers read the message, the sucessfull rate, the whatsapp status, last time of status change, etc. Keep in mind that this report changes over the time because as time pass by more recipients will read the message sent changing the successful rate.
6. The application has to allow to send all the message category supported by whatsapp, i.e. text, images, videos, audio.
7. The application should be able to receive all the messages sent by other people.
8. The application must avoid sender block due to mass broadcasting activity.
9. Upon message sending, the application must allow customatization of messages by allowing this kind of texts: "Hello %1. %2," where %1 and %2 corresponds to the content of the first and second column of the list where the mobile number is extracted. The final message to be sent will be like this "Hello Mr. Apple,"
10. Implementation ideas on how to avoid mobile number blocks are welcome.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online