data retrieval from websites
This project received 22 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $12 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$8 - $15 USD / hour
Run a php script on a webserver using the method: 'file_get_contents'.
This php script retrieves data from different websites.
Run this script with a cron job.
Check with a mysql database table, if a website was already retrieved.
Write output of the script to a file on the webserver using fopen, fwrite and fclose.
Grant job author access to output files for downloading.
Domain name and webhosting should be provided by the person executing the job.
- PHP programming know-how required, but not on an expert level.
- Webserver administration, Cron job, mysql know-how required.
- PHP programming already done, slight adaptions might be needed.
- No crawling know how necessary.
If you do a good job, this could be a permanent job.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online