I need a PHP page written which allows a new user to register their own account on my website.
The initial fields in the form will be:
- Username (text field)
- Password (text field)
- First name (text field)
- Last name (text field)
- Age (text field)
- Email address (text field)
- Dummy menu (drop down menu with 5 dummy options)
- Dummy check boxes (5 dummy check boxes)
The form should have the following points:
- Use AJAX for the instant database checking on the availability of the username. Database querys should use MYSQL
- The form should be coded so it is relatively easy to add further fields later on.
- The form should use ajax to do an instant check on the database to see if the username and email address are available. Only when the username and email address are available should the submit button be clickable. If the username/email address are available a green tick image should be displayed next to the field. If they already exist in the database, a red cross image should display.
- The form should included validation to check the email address is in a valid format and there are no spaces or illegal characters in the username
- The form should be protected against SQL injection
- The form should have an image uploader which accepts up to 5 images.
- It should be simple in the code to nominate required fields. If the required fields are not completed, an error message will display under the field. Only when the required fields are completed should the submit button be clickable.
- A simple captcha should make up part of the form.
- After submit, the user the images should be uploaded to the server under images/username and new row should be created in the database and the form information added. The image paths should be added into fields in the database.
- An email should then be sent to the administrator to notify a new account has been created and the user should be forwarded to a page to thank them for their submission.
- The database connection variables should be stored in their own "[url removed, login to view]" file for ease of use
- The database will be MYSQL and use ID as the primary key
- The table will be called "users"
Note: this is backend work only. The front facing graphical work and css will be completed by myself.
41 freelancers are bidding on average $163 for this job
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks
Hi, I am experienced web developer with expertise in PHP5, CSS3 etc. I understand your requirement for a register form in PHP & AJAX and i can develop it. thank you Vibhor