i have joomla website with "Breezingforms" and "Jumi" extensions.
in "Jumi" i have php script that show and print gif pages after filling and send "Breezingforms" forms.
i duplicate this script and now every gif page has its own Jumi php script (show-gif-page-A,show-gif-page-B,show-gif-page-C,etc.)
i have an algorithm issue with this script and need modification.
the issue is :
show-gif-page-A script work good after sending form-A
show-gif-page-B script work good after sending form-B
show-gif-page-C script work good after sending form-C ,etc.
show-gif-page-A script NOT work good after sending form-B OR sending form-C
show-gif-page-B script NOT work good after sending form-A OR sending form-C
show-gif-page-C script NOT work good after sending form-A OR sending form-B ,etc.
it's only show-gif-pages algorithm issue (it's not database value issue).
all values in database are ok (another script is doing it and i will supply you this script because you can see and copy from here the correct algorithm).
except changing the algorithm to bring the required values i also need to:
1. create folder for every registered user ( please see [url removed, login to view] )
2. php print script to print current user gifs file (from step1 user folder)
This script will have 3 parameters - [url removed, login to view] all gifs file for current user , [url removed, login to view] gifs only for specific form , [url removed, login to view] gif files that current user send today only.
This script should compatible to all browsers (in particular IE).
3. php script that send email to admin and current user with his gifs files as attachment.
Another words, i need:
1. modification in show-gif-page script to search database and bring the data from database to the gif pages (like another script i have is search and bring the data from database and populate fields in forms that already filled and send).
2. print and email the user gifs file
i will supply joomla admin access, cpanel access and ftp access.
payment after project finish . i will put the money in [url removed, login to view] milestone.