I have a script that extracts data from a number (3) of standardized e-mails that requires fixing.
The object of the script:
- recognize which standard e-mail is received (by sender and by content)
- search e-mail for product ID and voucher code
- store voucher in database
- move e-mail to read folder
- send confirmation e-mail (or error e-mail when failed)
The current script produces error messages.
It has problems with the HTML in the e-mails.
Maybe a complete overhaul works best.
Besides the above I need some extra functionality.
Currently the e-mails are recognized by sender.
However the partner companies (the senders) use different e-mail addresses.
Therefore the e-mails must now be recognized by sender domain.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $183 for this job
we have a team of 25 members with expertise in their profession. We have made a similar kind of projects. For further information please view your PMB. Ready to work with you Regards.