sales commissions project
This project was awarded to Ifocus for $750 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
We presently have a web site that our clients and sales partners use for information regarding our products and services. Sales partners use their own login to access a repository of sales material such as contracts, product specifications etc. The purpose of the Commission Calculation project is to calculate the sales commission from revenue type we designate per compensation plans and allow access for sales partners to view the calculations. There will be tables that are manually maintained and data imported from another process. This doesn’t require any data entry or import modules.
This commission calculations project will use our existing sales partner’s login to access their sales commission reports. The login will need to be modified to assign permissions to the sales partner’s login so they can only view their sales commissions and no one else’s. Any authenticated user will still be able to view the sales material. There will be 4 levels of permissions
- Sales Partner – views only their own sales commissions
- Manager – view commissions from a designated group Sales Partners
- Administrator – view ALL commissions
- Lead – view ONLY commissions that there are assigned to (LEAD receive commission in addition to the Sales Partner’s commission.
There will only be a couple of new pages for this project.
- Commission report search parameters page – this page is giving the user options to filter the commissions that they want to batch from commissions they have permissions to view
- Summary Commissions page
- Detail commissions page
- Total Only Page
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online