A website built with php and mysql that is transferred to hostmonster has some broken links. Most pages are constructed on-the-fly from the db. With the new hosting company, references to files have been changed and come as broken links. Current task doesn't involve any code writing however you have to change file contents to fix the broken links. If you know your way around php, mysql and linux, it is a very easy task; if not you'd get lost easily since opensource code is used with basic cms. Following are required for the task:
- checking of all links to make sure there are no broken links
- making sure all the emails are working
- making sure all current membership tasks are working (being a member, logging in, writing a blog etc).
- during a previous transfer, [url removed, login to view] was moved to new.domainname.com. This needs to be reverted back to [url removed, login to view]
- familiarity with hostmonster type of hosting companies and cpanel
18 freelancers are bidding on average $94 for this job
Hi! Building websites for 10 years now, I have experience in moving sites and solving problems that can occur. I can fix your site to make it work well again. Thanks.