This project received 18 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $94 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
A website built with php and mysql that is transferred to hostmonster has some broken links. Most pages are constructed on-the-fly from the db. With the new hosting company, references to files have been changed and come as broken links. Current task doesn't involve any code writing however you have to change file contents to fix the broken links. If you know your way around php, mysql and linux, it is a very easy task; if not you'd get lost easily since opensource code is used with basic cms. Following are required for the task:
- checking of all links to make sure there are no broken links
- making sure all the emails are working
- making sure all current membership tasks are working (being a member, logging in, writing a blog etc).
- during a previous transfer, [url removed, login to view] was moved to new.domainname.com. This needs to be reverted back to [url removed, login to view]
- familiarity with hostmonster type of hosting companies and cpanel
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online