I need a desktop software to post on a set of sites that all use the same
platform software. The software must also include a PHP membership
management system or work with a PHP membership management
system that is freeware and licensed for commercial use.
* The source code + build system is the deliverable
* You can use VS2010 or VS2008.
* The bot will use HTTP & sockets -- no browser control.
* The software must run on Windows XP and later versions of
Windows. It should use .net 3.5 or later, and be written in C#.
* The software will, based on configuration, work in limited or
full function mode
* Limited mode will use a built in list of sites, and full function
mode will read a list of sites from a file
* The software (in both modes) will:
-- Create accounts on as many sites as possible,
-- Break captchas with decaptcher or other service(s),
-- Verify emails -- OK to limit to one of the free services, e.g.
gmail or yahoo email
-- Post a new spun version of a user supplied article to each
site. The article may contain spintax and the software will
create spun versions of the article.
* In limited mode, the software will show a nag screen loaded
from a configurable URL on every use, and will cease to work
after a configurable number of uses
* In full function mode, the software will require a log-in which is
remotely checked by a PHP membership system.
* In full function mode, the bot will allow scheduling of account
creation and posting, through a form.
23 freelancers are bidding on average $770 for this job
Hi, I am having 3+ years of programming experience in C# .NET and ready to work on this project. I have worked with many bots like this, all using HTTP WebRequests (no Browser control)