Needed - a script that makes use of the Amazon autocomplete API to scrape a comprehensive list of keywords from [url removed, login to view]'s search box.
Here's what the script needs to do:
1. Perform for sub-category 'baby' in the search dropdown box.
2. Query the letter 'a' in the search box, scrape and save the 10 autosuggestions.
3. Do the same for b, c, d ... y, z.
4. Do the same for aa, ab, ac ... zy, zz.
5. Repeat steps 1 - 3, except this time don't save the suggestions. Run a filter such that IF the first word of the 10 suggestions is the same for 4 or more of the suggestions, THEN use this as the seed keyword and run 'seed keyword + a', 'seed keyword + b' etc. Save all the results returned.
Duplicates need to be removed.
Important - this is a test project to help me select suitable candidates for a larger Amazon scraping project. I will be selecting multiple candidates for this initial project.
The candidate who impresses me the most will be considered for the larger project.
You must have experience building an advanced scraping application to be considered for the next, larger project.
20 freelancers are bidding on average $99 for this job
Hello Sir, Amazon API expert. I do a lot of amazon stuff on FREELANCER ELANCE ODESK Please check my profile at http://arnab.coolpage.biz/ Looking forward to your reply. Thanks, Arnab
Hi.. Expert web scraper/Data Minor here. Interested in your project. I assure you 100% accurate and good quality work. I have too too scraping experience. lets start. Regards
Hello, I ve read what you need and i think I can do it for you. Please review my ratings and you can see that I am a reliable programmer, who delivers on time and with precision.