Amazon Autocomplete Scraping
- Status Closed
- Budget $10 - $100 USD
- Total Bids 20
Needed - a script that makes use of the Amazon autocomplete API to scrape a comprehensive list of keywords from [url removed, login to view]'s search box.
Here's what the script needs to do:
1. Perform for sub-category 'baby' in the search dropdown box.
2. Query the letter 'a' in the search box, scrape and save the 10 autosuggestions.
3. Do the same for b, c, d ... y, z.
4. Do the same for aa, ab, ac ... zy, zz.
5. Repeat steps 1 - 3, except this time don't save the suggestions. Run a filter such that IF the first word of the 10 suggestions is the same for 4 or more of the suggestions, THEN use this as the seed keyword and run 'seed keyword + a', 'seed keyword + b' etc. Save all the results returned.
Duplicates need to be removed.
Important - this is a test project to help me select suitable candidates for a larger Amazon scraping project. I will be selecting multiple candidates for this initial project.
The candidate who impresses me the most will be considered for the larger project.
You must have experience building an advanced scraping application to be considered for the next, larger project.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online