Animal Tracking & Dispatch Software for Slaughterhouse
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1060 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are looking for an economical but comprehensive software solution including Beef & Mutton Tracking and Weighing solution from the initial stage i.e. arrival of Cattle & Goats at our Slaughter House till the dispatch of final Product i.e. Carcass, Split, Quarter, Specific Cuts, Deboned meat, mince meat, etc. to the customer for our Slaughter House & Meat Processing Plant.
Hereunder, please also note a brief on our desired software solution for your information and understanding:
We require computerization of existing manual system:
• Provision of Hygienic & Halal slaughtering facility of international quality standards for local and export consumption.
• Conversion of by-products into useable material for other industries.
• Improving meat processing efficiency by introducing mechanization and mass production.
• Triggering quality meat animal production through backward integration
Desired Features for recording in software:
• Receipt of Animal
• Kill / Slaughter line
• Deboning and Trimming
• Yield control
• Quality control
• Inventory control
Software solution to automate the following operations
• Slaughter House Business Process Automation
• Slaughter house operations optimization
• Animals & parts movement Tracking/Tagging at various stages
o Attributes Including animal/part type, age, weight
• Production Control
• Packaging process tracking & Tagging
• Warehousing/ Storage & Inventory management
• Quality Control Management
• Waste Management
• Supply Chain management
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online