Business to Business Retailer Website
This project received 36 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $30 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Description - Build a B2B retailer site as an electronic interaction with retailers. This website would be separate from our existing eCommerce website, and would utilize products existing in the global store located in the current CMS.
High Level Overview of Desired Site Capabilities:
- Retailer Ordering & Account Management – allow retailers to create an account, place orders, check order status and view reports related to orders and order history
- Sales Account Support & Ordering – allow our sales team to manage and view retailer orders and view reports around customer orders
- Admin Users – provide our admins with the ability to set access levels for retailers, and view detailed reports
- Secure login
- Product offering & price list unique to tiers (3 tiers)
- Online catalog of items
- Access online order history
- Mobile enabled site (With budget in mind – this component could be part of phase 2)
- Payment methods- PO, and credit card
- User info access (change email, address, order history…)
- Standard reporting
- Freight selection
- Online sample request form
- Downloadable product images (high res)
Technical and Infrastructure Requirements - Our current website is built on [url removed, login to view] technology using the Kentico Content Management System (CMS). The developer will be proficient in using this technology to develop this new website and also have previous experience building eCommerce and mobile sites.
Other Software Systems
- Credit Card Processing – [url removed, login to view]
- Order Processing (ERP) – Microsoft Great Plans
- Intermediary Server - Biz Talk
- EDI Translators – Gentran & Nexus for XML
Existing Assets Available for the Project Kickoff
- Web style guide with templates for the creative framework
- Matrix of customers in tiers
- Initial site architecture
- Will provide examples of similar websites we have seen as a reference for workflow & layouts
We want to learn more about you…
- Developer overview (or overview of all vendors if a cooperative proposal)
- Contact and location information
- Three references of customers you have developed websites for
- Proposed approaches to meeting and solving objective outlined above; developers should include creative process, development and deliverables as well as specific capability examples, and budget.
Will be required to sign an NDA.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online