Complete SQL Database for .NET Application
This project was awarded to proegler for $750 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced database expert (SQL + MySQL) to complete the backend for an existing [url removed, login to view] MVC4 web application running on MSSQL 2008R2, and write the appropriate store procedures to link the backend to the already-completed presentation layer.
To date, development of the database schema in its current form has been haphazard and inconsistent - a result of multiple developers making patches to achieve a desired result in the presentation layer. With the presentation layer now complete, the supporting data infrastructure must be cleaned up - you will be tasked with creating an efficient, relational database with associated store procedures to ensure the application functions per the requirements.
In addition to the .NET application, our web service also relies on a MySQL/PHP service that already contains all the tables/schema needed within the .NET application. Our recommended approach would be to adapt the MySQL DB schema/tables to the .NET framework. However, you are welcome to approach the project in the manner that is most efficient to you or your team.
- Extensive SQL and MySQL building and DBA experience
- Visual Studio/.Net Experience (C#; C++; [url removed, login to view])
- Web services integration (XML/JSON) experience
- Agile development environment and source control (GitHub)
For you or your organization to be shortlisted for this project you must meet the following requirements:
- Must show and demonstrate relevant references to past work related to this project
- Code must be clean, efficient and WELL DOCUMENTED!
- Must have a Freelancer rating >=4.5
- Must be able to communicate freely in English
BIDDING INSTRUCTIONS - YOU MUST FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES!!
- To verify that a human is reading and responding to this post you must visit the following link and include the color of the books in your bid message:
- For shortlisted candidates, to receive additional details regarding this project, you must sign our company’s NDA (not Freelancer’s).
Thank you for considering our project. Happy bidding and good luck!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online