Large project

Closed

Easy to tell you what i want you to build is:;

I want a copy of this site, ofc i will design the site by my self. But every details and every small function to big function must be build, Best way to tell you that is, ( COPy of this site 90% the rest 10 % removed by me )

Look at the dokument to check the site.

you bidding and il' estimate it later.

After the bid, we start the deal. You need to accept these rule

1. The payment is on 5 part.

2. Project must be done in 5 part each part payment realsed by 20 %

3. Each part of 20 % you need to do quality assurance then il check the site, ( the payment will be realsed after)

4. Contract must be assigned by the company and me

5. Payment realsed from freelancer

6. 40 % of the money refund if u cancel the project done 50%++ if less 30% of the money refund to me

7. You need to garani this work

8. you need to make this project done in 1-5 month

If you succed to build this site. Il give you 2 another big project to build. This is the smallest one. Read more about the other project in the dokument

Skills: .NET, Graphic Design, HTML, PHP, Website Design

See more: want to do freelancer project, rest freelancer, quality assurance freelancer, project freelancer 5, project 4 u, php project in freelancer, net freelancer project, need project in freelancer, it project in net freelancer, it project contract, freelancer small php project, freelancer self, freelancer rule, freelancer quality assurance, freelancer project in php, freelancer project in c++, freelancer net what do i need, freelancer net project, freelancer cancel project, freelancer assurance, freelancer 5 project, freelancer 1.0 easy money, easy money on freelancer, contract project work, cancel project freelancer

Project ID: #1200285

76 freelancers are bidding on average $6637 for this job

technosystem

Please accept our bid to assign dedicated developers to develop your website similar to http://www.bilbasen.dk/. These developers will communicate you daily through skype and msn messenger. Over 11 years We have been d More

$7000 USD in 90 days
(190 Reviews)
9.3
infoway

We checked your text file and ensure you the QUALITY development.Please check your PMB for detail.

$5000 USD in 50 days
(265 Reviews)
8.6
excelence

Hi musti, i would love to work again with you, please check pmb, thank you.

$10000 USD in 90 days
(138 Reviews)
8.4
talhaamin

see PMB for details

$6000 USD in 150 days
(13 Reviews)
8.2
cpt2011

Done smiler site check pm for more details

$10000 USD in 70 days
(35 Reviews)
8.1
buraqtech

Check your PMB for details!!!

$6285 USD in 45 days
(97 Reviews)
8.0
SierraSoft

Hello,We have done many large scale projects like this successfully, please see PMB for more details

$7000 USD in 60 days
(120 Reviews)
7.9
sharkTooth

PM for more details, Quality work 100%.

$8600 USD in 150 days
(83 Reviews)
7.8
ask2itsolutions

Please check PM for detail.

$7000 USD in 100 days
(71 Reviews)
7.7
CrossBiz

We have experience in this type of classified websites, please have a look for examples.

$5000 USD in 45 days
(68 Reviews)
7.5
gopalvora

Hi ready to start Thanks

$5000 USD in 60 days
(270 Reviews)
7.4
onelinewebdeUK

Hi My names Mark from onelinewebdesign based in Southampton. We are experts in high end web design, ecommerce, internet marketing, social media optimisation and SEO, we would be pleased to help. There are a lo More

$9500 USD in 90 days
(27 Reviews)
7.4
qitsol

100% client satisfaction, interested to do this.

$12500 USD in 60 days
(117 Reviews)
7.2
surajitmitra

Hi, I checked with the attached file and a similar website like "BILBASEN" similar project can be developed.I represent a 11 year old IT company with 170+ resource working across various technologies and have developed More

$18000 USD in 72 days
(16 Reviews)
7.2
webspidy

Sir, We are the Webspidy, a team of Developers and Designers with extensive experience in e-Commerce, Real Estate, Fashion and lifestyle. We have delivered more than 2000 Websites in under 4 years. we have develop More

$6500 USD in 90 days
(31 Reviews)
7.2
coderden

Hello, We would like to take this opportunity to introduce our self as a software development organization with extensive experience in software development and maintenance . We are in the IT industry for More

$10000 USD in 150 days
(120 Reviews)
7.0
rosew100

Hi, I have gone through attached text file and also reference website. We have expertise in many platforms with high scalability. please check pm for more detail.

$6500 USD in 120 days
(118 Reviews)
6.9
kssoftphp

I am ready.

$7500 USD in 150 days
(96 Reviews)
6.9
sandeep25101982

Hi, .Net experts here. Please check PMB Thanks

$6000 USD in 60 days
(49 Reviews)
6.8
PROtechSoft

Hi, Please check private message for details. Thanks.

$5000 USD in 120 days
(20 Reviews)
6.7