The purpose of this document is to provide the scope of the project, responsibilities, the technical objectives, schedules, standards applicable, resource requirement and to request pricing for the engagement
2. Scope of Work:
The primary objective of the project is to develop an vehicle reservation portal that will be integrated with a payment gateway and also with existing internal and external systems.
Freelancer Bidder Responsibilities
• Initiate knowledge transfers
• Project Planning and tracking
• Prepare Development methodology
• Prepare Status Reporting
• Communication Management
• Development of the project using PHP and MySQL
• Quality management (testing and standards)
• The IONEC is responsible for providing and ensuring the committed, focused and timely participation of all resources required for facilitating the pilot.
• Provision of all the inputs (Relevant information, detailed requirementsand clarifications) required for carrying out this assignment.
• It is presumed that The IONEC shall appoint a Project coordinator who shall act as single point of contact.
• IONEC validate/approve the deliverables produced during the course of the project. Any major delay in this process might cause overruns in the project schedule.
4. Required Features
This section summarizes the expected feature and functionality of the deliverable. Full scope will be reviewed in requirement session with development team.
The following features will form part of the Pilot project for IONEC
The different modules are:
1. Access Level control for Clients
2. Access Level control for product owner
3. Integration of a Web based customized payment portal
a. Reporting – Historical view of payments per client/Organization
b. Calculate reservation cost at pick up and drop off
4. Vehicle Reservation Module
a. Ability to Add various type of vehicles and their attributes
b. Ability to Add, Modify or cancel vehicle registration
c. Search for vehicle availability
d. Schedule additional services along with vehicle reservation
iii. Chauffer etc
e. Dispatch vehicle notice and print out
5. Site admin
a. Should be able to track and generate reports and all the information.
b. Should be able to control all the operations within the site.
6. IOnePay Integration
a. Each merchant will require setup in IOnePay to include Merchant ID, Merchant Code, Merchant Key
8. Reports/Dashboard – Dashboard is expected to have graphical rendering and should be interactive
5. Standards Applicable:
The processes, procedures and templates that are available in the Quality Management System of Free Lancer Bidder are applicable.
6. Deliverables Schedule:
Modules Delivery on
Requirement analysis and system analysis TBD
Database design and prototype design TBD
Developed modules TBD
Modules after testing TBD
• Scope of work
• Technical document
• Dataflow diagram
• Architecture diagram
• Database diagram
• Structural diagram
• Use case and sequential diagram
• Test cases
• Source code with documentation
• Help document
7. Resource Requirements:
The offshore resource/s would be working full time. Additional resources will be added as necessary to meet deadline (from the day of awardation) deadline.
9. Payment Terms:
• Milestones will be divided into the following modules:
o UI Design
o Reservation Module
o Services Module
o Admin & User Access Modules
o Taxes/Surcharges Modules
o Reporting module
o IOnePay Integration Modules
PLEASE SEE ATTACHED DOCUMENT FOR MORE DETAILS!!!!
28 freelancers are bidding on average $1735 for this job
Hello, We are professional developers with similar development expertise. We assure you best quality designs/work with unlimited number of revisions. Please view PMB for details. Thanks
Hi We are interested in your project and read your [url removed, login to view] have completed 150+ big projects in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.
If you have a fair budget based on scope then i would like to work on this project, please check private message for some previous projects and decide the best. Thanks