Port [url removed, login to view] Web Handler to PHP
This project was successfully completed by sameside for €120 EUR in 2 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€30 - €250 EUR
Completed In2 days
We are hiring a PHP developer with knowledge in .NET who can port a small piece of code from [url removed, login to view] Web Handler (ashx) to PHP.
The resulting code will be uploaded to a PHP capable server and must do exactly the same as the included ashx. This is:
Read parameters from url (GET):
- usr: XML2 API username
- pwd: XML2 API password
- dest: Hotelbeds destination code
- ci: Check in date (yyyyMMdd)
- co: Check out date (yyyyMMdd)
- url: API URL
- debug: true/false, debug mode
- ítems: items per page (pagination)
- gzip: true/false, gzip compression
Using the param-defined information, it will send an XML request to our API, collect network information (process time from XML response, transfer time and transfer size) and return it in a single html page. There is a debug mode available which prints the collected information with another format and including the XML request and response.
- Native PHP libraries must be used.
- Code must be delivered in a single php file.
- Functionality between the given ashx and php must be the same. Both codes must do exactly the same and in the same way from a user point of view.
We will provide API access details (public ip address must be white listed prior sending any XML request) and the code to the winner. Current ashx code lenght is 200 lines.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online