SOCKS5 / SSH traffic tunneling application repost
This project received 13 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $79623 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 USD
1. Application aim is to forward traffic of selected applications(game)to our linux (proxy)servers via SSH or Socks5 connection , thus the selected application traffic will go through linux server then only to destination server .
2. We will have multiple linux (proxy)server for user to choose to connect , users are not allowed to add server by themselves , server list will be sync with our application server, user can only connect to one server at one time .
3. Supported games or application shows to user , user are not allowed to add games or application by themselves , the game list will be sync with our application server. Every game / application traffic is control by different port to allow or disallow pass through .(example : 1234-1240,0 (only traffic from port 1234-1240 is passing through ) , 0 ( 0 means all port is passing ))
4. Option for admin to control/limit user bandiwidth .
5. Must be compatible with any version of Windows & MAC OS (XP home ,XP Pro , VISTA , windows 7 , 32 or 64 bit), If you are strong in .net but not JAVA , please do contact me , i might be ok to have the application for windows only .
6. Button for user to ping ,connect , Free Trial , Subscribe. Ping is to ping all the linux servers we have to get single result . Connect is to connect to a chosen linux server .
7. Free Trial and Subscribe button link to web page . (-option : tick and untick / default untick)
8. Small icon or indicator at system tray to show user whether he is connected to our servers. (like Local area network icon, i need a small "L" to be in Yellow color when connected , gray color when disconnected )
9. During installation of client apps , it should detect if there's any similar software installed in the pc , then offer to uninstall the third party software before installing (like proxifier,sockscap,proxycap ,etc)
10. Authentication will be done by existing central server .
11. When application is launched , user must log in to linux server in order to play the game in our application .If need to bypass our application , just close it thoroughly , another word once application is closed/disconnected , the game will traffic will go directly .
12. Forward TCP traffic - option box for tick/ untick TCP
13. A Box for us to put in show up to 7 headlines which link to webpage for NEWS.
14. Chart/ Graph for daily online user amount , System bandwith usage , user bandwith usage (traffic monitoring tools )
15. User online list (online username, ip , bandwith usage ) (record can be saved by presetting days, default = 7 days )
16. Since this is online game application, the latency performance of the application will be very important,thus it will be benchmark by our legacy application ([url removed, login to view])
17. Must have ability to check and update client app patch from server if there's any update/patch for the application .
The flow would be like the link above too , using Putty to connect to 1 of our Proxy server , then use proxifier to redirect the traffic to our Proxy server via Putty .
This application's aim is to combine putty and proxifier with extra features to redirect TCP traffic to our proxy servers.
I will only consider bid for programmer who has the similar experience only.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online