Fast-growing internet-based company immediately seeks a self-starting software developer in the Las Vegas area for in-house development. We are seeking a professional with the required skill set and bandwidth to analyze and correct existing issues and intuitively create new features to our existing platform(s).
Job duties include designing, modifying, developing, writing, and implementing software in various languages for our worldwide websites. Additional tasks may be required. Must work from written and verbal specifications and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and maintain documentation of process flow.
A degree is preferred but is not required.
At least 3 years of successful project completion in the required tool(s)
References to confirm reliability, dependability, creativity, understanding of scopes and efficiency.
Daily job tasks may vary, but include projects such as:
- Design, code and test new and web software applications.
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement.
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects.
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies.
- Create technical specifications and test plans.
- Consult closely with management and occasionally agency staff related to projects and tasks.
- Consult colleagues concerning maintenance and performance of software systems.
- Design and implement new software.
Source control (TFS, GIT, SVN, CVS, etc.)
54 freelancers are bidding on average $5004 for this job
Thanks for your consideration, please see our message and if you would like to discuss the project further do get in touch and I’ll give you a call.
Hello! I am a software developer. I have developed many website and mobile apps. Please look my reviews. If you hire me, I will do my best. Thank you!