The Builders Ute
This project was successfully completed by itsEMinds for $500 AUD in 10 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 AUD
Completed In10 days
We require a notifer with the following specs to be coded. The project time frame is approx 2 weeks.
QuoteFast Software Builder’s Ute Notifer Specs.
1) The graphic (truck and trailer) which I will supply needs to slide in from the right side of the screen approximately 2 centimetres (2 x height of
start bar) up from the bottom right of the screen when I update a file in the MySQL server here at the office.
2) Most importantly the graphic must always remain visible until it is actually clicked on by the builder.
3) There needs to be two separate vertical scrolling text boxes as shown in the sample graphic. Texts in the yellow and white text boxes shown
are samples only.
4) The text will come from our My SQL database at our office.
5) Mouse move over the YELLOW textbox brings up a Tooltip “Click here to send an email back to QuoteFast.”
6) Clicking on the YELLOW textbox sets up an email in their own email program made out to
7) Mouse move over the WHITE textbox brings up a Tooltip “Click here to see details of LATEST NEWS.”
8) Clicking on the WHITE textbox takes them to the news page on our website (I will supply the web address).
9) There needs to be a picture box on the side of the blue tarpaulin on the trailer that I can add images into from my office.
10) Mouse move over the Picture Box brings up a Tooltip “Click here for FREE utilities.”
11) Clicking on the Picture Box on the trailer takes the builder to another page in our website. I will supply the web page address.
12) Mouse move over the remainder of the graphic brings up a Tooltip “Click to drive the Ute off the screen.”
13) Clicking anywhere else on the graphic, other than either of the two textboxes or the Picture Box, the graphic “drives” quickly across the screen
and disappears off the LEFT side of the screen.
14) There needs to be a sound of a car when the truck graphic drives ON and OFF the screen.
15) Links will come from our office MySQL database.
16) The 2 texts will come from our office MySQL.
17) The notifer needs to be able to successfully pass through all the major firewalls.
18) The notifer needs to resize for various screen sizes and resolutions, so the texts are easily readable.
19) An ID number we give the builder will have to be saved to allow retrieving of personal builder specific messages from MySQL
20) Our preference is for the notifer to be written in VB net.
21) After final payment the source code is to be made available.
22) Attached are samples of the graphic. One with the tooltips and one without.
223 What format would you need for the graphic?
Paul Moir QuoteFast CEO
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online