Application development firm offering targeted business solutions and services is seeking skilled individual to join our team. You will be creating and updating websites, and software applications for our company and clients. This opportunity is best suited for college students, post-grads or freelancers looking for experience in web and application programming. The compensation is based on a per project, part time, or fixed rate based on your skill set and the project.
- You will be updating, setting up, or creating websites using either php, [url removed, login to view] or c#, some websites use one or a combination of these languages.
- You will be working with various platforms such as windows 2008 Server, and Linux OS. Some platforms and applications will require .net, php, mysql and sqlserver interaction.
- You will be required to creating tables, stored procedures and triggers in either SQL Server or MySQL database systems and work with the databases.
- You should be familiar with server management software such as IIS and Apache and various permissions and configuration settings. You may be responsible to remotely connect to the server to configure the environment for your use.
- You will be required to use and be knowledgeable of various hosting providers to manage websites across different platforms. These platforms are primarily windows and linux based operating systems.
Additional Requirements or Knowledge:
- Social network integration and custom API abilities
- Familiar with Dreamweaver, Visual Studio, or Eclipse
- Familiarity with .net MVC a plus
- Familiarity with XML, REST, SOAP, JSON, Oath protocol a plus
- Knowledgeable with OO programming
- Familiarity with working with various web hosting companies and their control panel
- Familiarity working with Windows Server (2003, 2008), Linux OS based operating systems
- Familiarity with remote Desktop, SSH, Apache, IIS 6,7, FTP
- Proficient in PHP, C# and [url removed, login to view]
- Proficient using MySQL, T-SQL, SQL, MSSQL Server and their respective tools
- The ability to work with CSS and table layouts
- Team player with a positive attitude and good communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Get the job done accurately and on time
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to take a project from concept to completion
- Ability to find the answers on your own using google, bing, stack overflow, blogs etc..
- Familiarity with open source software such as drupal, joomla, mysql, php, magento
- Familiarity with azure or amazon cloud services a plus.
- Familiarity with java and eclipse platform a plus.
- Familiarity with mobile application development (android, iphone, wp) a plus
- Knowledgeable with goolge docs, dropbox, ms office, skype
This position is part time and per project and the projects vary in sizes.
You will be mostly working remotely and connecting to various systems using VPN, Website Content Management Interfaces, SSH, or RDP (Remote Desktop). You may be required to work onsite directly with the client in rare cases.
Please email either a copy of your resume, works you have done and prior experience. Please provide 3 or more website urls/links with samples you have created.
45 freelancers are bidding on average $13/hour for this job
Hi ,We have viewed and analysis your job description. We are expert in designing as well in development. We will provide you quality of work.please check the PMB for more detail.Thanks