I need a website that has the same functionality as [url removed, login to view]
For the tabs, I need the Best Sellers, Subjects, Artists, and Create your own tab.
I should be able to add my own tab and set what art shows up in the page's content by specifying a search query.
Image size should be customizable with 1 of the dimensions no greater than 52 inches, following the specified image ratio - I don't want the way they have right now, that limits the size to a few options.
Admin's view should have an import feature, where I can mass upload images, artist, name, price, image ratio, supported print types, and tags related to those images.
It should be coded in such a way that in the future, I can allow artists to register to use the web site and upload their own art. Further, in the check out page, in the future, I need the ability to choose different printing services (which they will register with the web page to become a printing service), so this code portion should be robust also.
I need the website to be fast. Later on, I don't want to run into scalability problems if the business picks up and does well.
The project will be broken down into the following phases/milestones:
1. Architecture and design overview: $5
2. Home page with all of the art available for purchase, click on the art will redirect you to the printing options page, choose print option, and add to cart feature implemented: $50
3. Admin can upload data to website and it shows up in the home page: 20% of remaining balance from #2
4. "Create your own" tab implemented: 40% of remaining balance from #3
5. "Best sellers", "Subjects", and "Artists" tab implemented: 60% of remaining balance from #4
6. Side bar, promotional advertisements, add tab based on search query: 100% of remaining balance from #5
I need it integrated with PayPal (so I don't have to store people's credit card information). I need it integrated with CopyScape (or something better) to prevent unauthorized data copying.
Please include the price for the first milestone, as I've specified in this post, in your bid, so that I know you've read the post.