Write an IIS7.0 / Windows Server 2008 R2 web service that receives JSON data and writes it to text files on the server. Preferred .NET, could be PHP
This project received 42 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of €589 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€250 - €750 EUR
I have an amazon web services based data warehouse build on SQL Server on a Windows 2008 R2 OS. I now have a new 3rd party data source that I must consume. This 3rd Party data source will send JSON data via an HTTP POST method from it's service to my (yet to be written) AWS IIS Services that will receive that JSON stream and log the data to local text files.
I can supply
1) Sample code (ruby based) receives JSON Data (attached)
2) The layout of the text file that I want written locally
3) Full functional design document
4) An AWS account to test against.
I will require the following
1) Completed source code, with appropriate documentation
2) Completed and detailed install and deployment instructions, including steps like IIS configuration, firewall/port requirements, code install etc.
3) Actual installation of solution on AWS.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online