Modules added to an existing OsCommerce shopping cart
This project was awarded to maxtechsl for $150 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I have set up an online store with oscommerce and a template already.
I need some modules installed, written or configured to suit the nature of my stores items. They are graphics. Customers can choose the graphic they want, the colour they want and the size.
The modules I need may be based on existing addons, however they need to be compatible with my exact needs.
* Product Details: I need to be able to upload multiple images for the one product
* Product Attributes: When the colour 'Yellow' is chosen from an attribute list, I want it to update the image displayed to a yellow version (I will have jpg files for each colour.
* I want to be able to copy attributes from one product to another . E.g. Each graphic can come in 15 colours. I don't want to manually add each colour individually everytime I create a new graphic for sale. If possible, the ability to update the attributes or assign them using an excel spreadsheet would be good as well.
* Shipping/Attribute module. Not sure how this will be done, however the postage cost of each item depends on the size of the graphic (not weight). E.g. a 10cm tall graphic costs 60c to post to Australia, a 20cm costs $[url removed, login to view], and everything larger costs $7. For international postage it is a different set of $5/$10/$20 depending on the size chosen by the customer. And the customer only ever pays the highest postage cost. All the others that are smaller are included in the same package for no extra cost.
* Payment: I have already got paypal configured, but also want to be able to offer cash on pickup and provide my bank deposit as well.
* Custom: I want to allow customers to be able o submit a form with an attachment for any graphics they want made. Simple form would b fine, and add this to a menu. The form should just email the note, details and a copy of the image to my inbox.
I don't have time to customise the code and/or find addons that exactly suit my needs, and I also don't want my template to get mucked up. The site has been established with oscommerce already and the template already.
Youwill have access to the website, the databse, ftp etc.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online