I have new Open Cart website and an old OsCommerce website.
Need programmer to make some changes to the Open Cart website.
I've had database (products and customers) copied over from old early version (2003) of OsCommerce website to new Open Cart website, version 184.108.40.206.
List of changes needed for Product pages:
1. Price - Right now it is showing Price: $0.00 for every product.
I need this to show the lowest price available for each item, like my OsCommerce site is doing.
Such as: Price from: $29.00
2. Sizes and prices in drop-down list on products pages.
Right now the prices are showing randomly in the drop-down list.
I need these prices to be able to be sort-ordered from lowest price to highest price.
3. Option sizes:
When database was copied over, all sizes were truncated at the first " (inch) mark. If possible, I would like the sizes transferred again, to contain the complete size information.
Example of a size in old database: 2'6" x 8' Runner ($485.00)
This size was copied over as: 2'6 (cut off right before the inch mark).
4. In the Open Cart Admin Panel:
Catalog/Option/Option Value Name/Choose Size:
Can this size list be put in some sort of order from smallest sizes to largest sizes to make it easier to find a size needed?
Also, the Image choice is not needed for each size and can be removed, which will make each row much smaller, and easier to choose from with less scrolling.
5. Product predominant color:
Old OsCommerce site has code for adding note for predominant color to each product. Such as - Predominant Color: Beige.
I would like this code added to new site, and if possible, copy over this color information from old database for each product.
6. Note about Availability: In Stock can be removed, and replace with the note about Predominant Color:
7. Right now Add to Cart button is not working, unless I go into Catalog/Products pages and edit a product, click on Data, then put some random number in the Quantity box, like 888. Is there a simple code change that can add a Quantity number to every product automatically, or some other fix to get the Add to Cart button to work.. I am not showing Stock Quantity on the Products pages.
8. Need a new item, Collection: added to all website products pages like this:
In admin panel, under Catalog/Products/Data, I will not be using numerous items such as SKU: entry. So this item can be replaced with Collection: entry.
This will be a good start. Please be sure to do backup of current design before making any changes.
Hi, We have throughly read your requirements and believe that we can deliver exceptional results. We hope you will consider using our services. Kind Regards,
20 freelancers are bidding on average $200 for this job
We are a creative digital agency with a lot of experience in web design. Please see our portfolio for your reference. We can do this job in 10 days.
We have the capabilites on working with PSD to HTMl/XHTML, PHP,AJAX, HTML5, CSS3,jquery, ajax, etc and platforms like wordpress, opencart, oscommerce, zencart, magento, joomla, prestashop, etc
Hi, We are an expert team of web developers and designer having experience of developing myriad websites. We guarantee you 100% satisfaction on the project. Please check your pmb for details..
Hi, Although we ae new to freelance but we have done uno of projects on open cart. We will be with you from the start of the project. Easy to communicate. We will do it without any issue.