Ticket numbers on OS-Commerce
This project received 20 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $749 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
We need an addition to an existing OS-Commerce shop. The shop is for entrance tickets for different kind of activities as a theme park. Each theme park has different prices for adults and children.
The theme park sells the tickets and can deliver an XLS file with all the numbers bought. So for the shop there are 100 tickets bought for adults, and 150 for children. We receive an xls with 250 serial numbers, 100 adults, 150 children.
A customer can buy these tickets on the shop, for example 2 adults and 2 children. After payment on the shop, the tickets must be delivered by mail. There should be a mail send, with a PDF as attachment. This PDF contains the 4 tickets, with the number printed as a barcode. These electronic tickets are valid at hte entrance of the theme park.
Different tasks that must be provided:
- Import of the availabel numbers ans quantities, each time an order is made to a theme park.
- For each theme park there should be some kind of template with logo of the park, address and opening hours.
- After an order and payment (already in the shop) with the confirmation mail an attachment should be send to the customer with the tickets on the PDF. The number is printed as a barcode.
- Tickets can have an expiry date, zo it must work on a first in first out system. Oldest numbers should be sold first.
- A customer can order tickets for different theme parks in the same shopping cart. In that case for each theme park a PDF must be created and send. This may be send in one mail, of a mail by theme park.
Only experienced oscommerce freelancers please.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online