osCommerce: Search Customer via Product Model No
This project was awarded to rajawi9999 for $70 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We need to recall a few products. So we need to email the customers who purchased these products with the information what they should do. There are around 50,000 orders affected. I need to modify an existing osCommerce contribution ([url removed, login to view]) to suit our need:
1. Search the orders by a certain product model number and a certain date range
2. Separate the resulted orders into 30 per page (if results over 30)
3. Check box in front of each order list to perform further action (i.e.: to send the recall email)
4. A select All check box to select all the orders in the page
5. Two boxes at the bottom of the result page to enter an email subject and a main message and a Send Email button, on clicking the email, customer will be sending the "main message" with the subject as "subject + Order ID", and reply to adddress as default store email address
6. The email message should be appended to the order history as a comment
We are using osComerce2.2-MS2, you will have to use your own testing site as I will not allow access to my webserver.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online