oscommerce application top
This project was successfully completed by DrTech76 for $40 USD in a day.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In1 day
We have some sites which are linking to an os-Commerce shop. On this moment everyone can have access to this os-Commerce shop. We want to protect [url removed, login to view] it possible to check on a site from where the user comes? Some explanation:
1. We have a customer with some sites/shops. In this site there is a link to an oscommerce shop.
2. That os-commmerce shop is only for customers who comes from one of their sites shops.
3. In the application top their should be a check to see if the visitor comes from an 'approved' site.
4. If the customer comes from another url that one of the approved, a no access page should appear.
There should be an extra in the configuration table of the shop, where we can enter approved URL's. If we enter 'aboservice;ekivita' in this table. Only URL which contains aboservice OR ekivita should have access.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online