IPhone App Help
This project was successfully completed by deviphone2011 for £165 GBP in 10 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£70 - £250 GBP
Completed In10 days
I am creating iphone app that access JSON from a web server and displays in UITableView. There are four UITabBar items on the opening screen (UITabBarViewController), which lead to around 5 UIViews. I have setup the database and weB pages they provide the JSON objects. Around 70% of the work has already been done. In order to complete the project, I need help in the followings (but not limited to this list):
1) dispaly Badge (e.g. [UIApplication sharedApplication].applicationIconBadgeNumber = [url removed, login to view]]) on the app icon and UITableCell that contains new item from JSON
2) display custom "Loading.." screen (full screen) while loading JSON data before any View is displayed.
3) create a View which shows categories of the JSON items. If some categories are selected, it pulls results from MySQL in the form of JSON and displays in UITableView
4) In settings, we need to create contact us form and login form which allows users to upload information in the server.
5) Similar to settings, create some pages to contact us and login form which allows users to upload the information including images.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online