I am creating iphone app that access JSON from a web server and displays in UITableView. There are four UITabBar items on the opening screen (UITabBarViewController), which lead to around 5 UIViews. I have setup the database and weB pages they provide the JSON objects. Around 70% of the work has already been done. In order to complete the project, I need help in the followings (but not limited to this list):
1) dispaly Badge (e.g. [UIApplication sharedApplication].applicationIconBadgeNumber = [url removed, login to view]]) on the app icon and UITableCell that contains new item from JSON
2) display custom "Loading.." screen (full screen) while loading JSON data before any View is displayed.
3) create a View which shows categories of the JSON items. If some categories are selected, it pulls results from MySQL in the form of JSON and displays in UITableView
4) In settings, we need to create contact us form and login form which allows users to upload information in the server.
5) Similar to settings, create some pages to contact us and login form which allows users to upload the information including images.
7 freelancers are bidding on average £191 for this job
Hi, I'm able to help you with this project. Can you share designs of required views? I will need an API documentation for network requests as well. Thanks, Sergey
Hi there, we have become a member of freelancer a month ago, so our freelancer level is not high. But we are well skilled and very experienced developers, whom offer quality work! PM sent!