PHP to PDF invoice & receipt
This project was awarded to RockStone435 for €145 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€30 - €250 EUR
I'm building an ERP system for my own company, using Symfony2 framework (PHP). Currently the system is able to print out invoices and receipts, but they are in HTML. I need to have receipts and invoices in PDF format so that I can send them by email and store them in a separate location.
Attached you will find a screenshot of the current receipt form (the invoice is almost identical). Are you able to recreate a similar output from PHP variables to PDF?
Here are the main requisites (you can find all of these from the attached example):
- must include the company logo on the upper corner
- must have 5 fields for customer information (name, company name, address, postal code & city, an extra line for future information)
- must include fields for: billing date, invoice number, reference number, payment term, due date, interest percentage & internal reference
- must be able to list an infinite number of products (each line should include a date, name, vat percentage, price, vat amount, quantity and total sum)
- must have a summary of how much products and how much services are included (+ vat amount for each)
- must have a total sum for the price
- must have a list of reports (just a multi line text field basically)
- must have the company name, address, postal code, country & business ID
- must have 2 telephone numbers, 1 website and 1 email slot
- must have the bank account number (BIC & SWIFT)& bank name.
- you may re-use and sell the code to others after you made it, in the condition that we also have full ownership of the code after you made it.
- I will provide you with all the required variables as a separate PHP file for testing.
- the application should work on any standard PHP installation, so if you need PHP add-ons, they have to be stand-alone usable without server administrative rights.
- I will provide you with all the current HTML code, in case you're able to directly port the current HTML file to a good looking PDF.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online