I'm building an ERP system for my own company, using Symfony2 framework (PHP). Currently the system is able to print out invoices and receipts, but they are in HTML. I need to have receipts and invoices in PDF format so that I can send them by email and store them in a separate location.
Attached you will find a screenshot of the current receipt form (the invoice is almost identical). Are you able to recreate a similar output from PHP variables to PDF?
Here are the main requisites (you can find all of these from the attached example):
- must include the company logo on the upper corner
- must have 5 fields for customer information (name, company name, address, postal code & city, an extra line for future information)
- must include fields for: billing date, invoice number, reference number, payment term, due date, interest percentage & internal reference
- must be able to list an infinite number of products (each line should include a date, name, vat percentage, price, vat amount, quantity and total sum)
- must have a summary of how much products and how much services are included (+ vat amount for each)
- must have a total sum for the price
- must have a list of reports (just a multi line text field basically)
- must have the company name, address, postal code, country & business ID
- must have 2 telephone numbers, 1 website and 1 email slot
- must have the bank account number (BIC & SWIFT)& bank name.
- you may re-use and sell the code to others after you made it, in the condition that we also have full ownership of the code after you made it.
- I will provide you with all the required variables as a separate PHP file for testing.
- the application should work on any standard PHP installation, so if you need PHP add-ons, they have to be stand-alone usable without server administrative rights.
- I will provide you with all the current HTML code, in case you're able to directly port the current HTML file to a good looking PDF.