CakePHP marketplace (like Etsy/eBay)
This project received 34 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2859 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 AUD
I am a programmer in St. Louis, and I've started on a website that will be, in short, a market-specific Etsy-like website where users will buy and sell items to other users. Due to other demands on my time, I will not be able to finish the project myself, and I'm looking for a CakePHP developer to help me complete the project as close as possible to the original deadline. You will be doing the bulk of the work, but I will be doing some programming, perhaps building some of the minor features, and handling all client contact. Payments will be processed as PayPal chained payments using the adaptive payments API. A graphic designer has done much of the design work for the project and will be seeing the project through to completion. You will not need to do any skinning, though (of course) some HTML/CSS work will be needed.
If the project is successful, I may consider the possibility of hiring you for maintenance on the site after launch.
Unimplemented features include:
* Product database search pages
* Reputation system (a simple version of eBay's feedback system)
* Abuse reporting system (reporting items not received or not as described, etc.)
* Administration functions (banning abusive users and forbidden items, reversing payments for items not received, etc.)
* USPS gateway (live shipping quotes will be pulled from the USPS gateway)
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online