Good morning everyone,
I have an immediate need for someone to conduct a thorough inspection of my website and fix up all of the errors that are making it not work, as it should, with PayPal. The site is written in PHP and MySQL. Currently the issues occurring are:
While most of the issues, if not all, are interconnected, I will list them out separately for ease of reading.
- PayPal downgrading (cancelling off the recurring payments) of members who have money in their account
* This appears to have occurred for a while now but has gotten worse over the last 3 or 4 months
- PayPal causing the sending out of two emails, these being: one from the website letting affected members know they have been downgraded. And one from Paypal saying the automatic payments have been cancelled. -
* Early this morning we had 9 members all receive an email saying their accounts were downgraded BUT they weren't. Their accounts are still listed as Premium Members (paid up) on the site
I have a copy of the email sent out re the above.
- I have heard from 3 or 4 of these people and they say that they had an email, from PayPal, saying that a $0 payment wasn't received AND now their subscriptions have been cancelled
* As they all appear to still be Premium Members still, but with no subscription, I believe they will remain as 'Premiums' but will likely not get changed teh monthly fee again, something that has happened before
* These members all had money in their PayPal accounts and their recurring payments were successfully taken app a week ago
I also have a copy of the email sent out re the above.
Issue 4 - relating to the above
Find people who are currently set as Premium (paid) up Members but have now 'subscription' and, as such, are remaining as Premium Members but without the recurring payment functioning
* Give me a way (solution) to get these people paying again or downgraded to be unpaid members, so they can't access the full feature suite of paid members
Create a way for us to be able to include a link, in the 'your payment couldn't be taken at this time and we will try again in a few days' email, that enables people to 'click on it' to renew their membership right then and there... no need to wait until PayPal tries again
As you can see, most of the above are directly related to each other, with issues 4 and 5 requiring a second set of logic when looking through.
Ideally I would like someone who can start on this project immediately.
When bidding, please not only include your bid price but an example of your expertise when dealing with PayPal and how long you believe this project will take you to complete. When showing this I will plan on using the winning bidder for all future PayPal needs, and with 8 more sites coming up, I am sure you will get a good amount of repeat business from me, which is great.
Thank you for your time to read through this brief and I look forward to hearing from you.
*please note that
9 freelancers are bidding on average $197 for this job
Hi we checked your requirement,We could develop as per your need. u could check that out. we would work till your satisfaction. Thanks & Regards Techwelfare Please check inbox for our previous work.