I teach various courses - online and in-person. For my courses, I have to take registrations from students, collect fees, add emails to a mailing list manually, send out course materials through email, etc. I'm looking to centralize and automate this process by creating a Student Enrollment Centre.
On my website ([url removed, login to view]), the Student Enrollment Centre will perform the following tasks:
1. List the courses being offered. [Image [url removed, login to view]]
2. Allow a user to enroll in a course. (If new student, requires Name, Email, Password, Gender, Location. If old student, just Email/Password) [Image [url removed, login to view]]
3. Takes student to payment page. [Image [url removed, login to view]]
4. Adds student to a mailing list.
5. Sends an automatic email to student after completion of registration.
6. Sends an automatic email to student upon completion of payment (could be online/in-person). Online payment conducted via Paypal.
7. After payment is complete, adds the student to the Moodle component of the website, where they can see course content.
1. All user information should be in a database that is accessible to the admin (me).
2. Admin should be able to add/remove courses by adding a row to a table in the database.
3. No UI required for the admin side.
I want a single user id/password for both the Student Enrollment Centre and the Moodle install. So this is something the developer must keep in mind. The exact details of how deep the Moodle integration will be is to be decided once we reach that stage.
24 freelancers are bidding on average $549 for this job
Hi we checked your requirement,We could develop as per your need. u could check that out. we would work till your satisfaction. Thanks & Regards Techwelfare Please check inbox for our previous work.