Student Enrollment Centre
This project received 26 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $549 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I teach various courses - online and in-person. For my courses, I have to take registrations from students, collect fees, add emails to a mailing list manually, send out course materials through email, etc. I'm looking to centralize and automate this process by creating a Student Enrollment Centre.
On my website ([url removed, login to view]), the Student Enrollment Centre will perform the following tasks:
1. List the courses being offered. [Image [url removed, login to view]]
2. Allow a user to enroll in a course. (If new student, requires Name, Email, Password, Gender, Location. If old student, just Email/Password) [Image [url removed, login to view]]
3. Takes student to payment page. [Image [url removed, login to view]]
4. Adds student to a mailing list.
5. Sends an automatic email to student after completion of registration.
6. Sends an automatic email to student upon completion of payment (could be online/in-person). Online payment conducted via Paypal.
7. After payment is complete, adds the student to the Moodle component of the website, where they can see course content.
1. All user information should be in a database that is accessible to the admin (me).
2. Admin should be able to add/remove courses by adding a row to a table in the database.
3. No UI required for the admin side.
I want a single user id/password for both the Student Enrollment Centre and the Moodle install. So this is something the developer must keep in mind. The exact details of how deep the Moodle integration will be is to be decided once we reach that stage.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online