Simple Real Estate Site (PhP, MySql)
This project received 26 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $203 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project: Real Estate Site.
(php, mysql, cgi, asp, whatever is easier and the best method)
- admin control panel (login)
- member account panel (login) ability to add members
- listing categories /links
- picture uploads / gallery for each listing
- private emailing system to keep the property lister annonymous,
but they still get the message sent o them (optional like
craigslist mail system)
- searching listings by location, category, price range, key word, date of posting, type, etc.
- entire system / site must be easy to install and must be editable by me.
- All listings can be added my admin or my user/member (editing, deleting, etc)
- each visitor can input email address to add to mailing list
- admin panel can mass mail to mailing list (or dowload list in text format)
- easy php formating that passes W3C criteria ([url removed, login to view])
- the page (php output) must be simple, easy to change formatting
- all script pages will have 4 parts: header, footer, sidebar and main body (each editable in admin panel)
- each listing has links (contact seller, send page to friend, etc)
This project will start in November, around November 9th. I pay upon successful completion using paypal or GAF escrow ONLY! Please ask any questiosn PRIOR to bidding. Also, I tend to delete any bids that do not address the project details and appear cookie-cutter pasted bidd. So please talk specifically to this project. Please post your questions, comments and suggestions in the clarification area. Thank you!
I am budgeting this project at around $100. However, for a fantastic, fast and well-written set of scripts, I will double that amount! So bid maximum $100, but if you're good, I will also pay a bonus of UP TO $100 more.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online