Wiki and Forum Developer
- Status Completed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 13
We are seeking a developer to setup a wiki and forum section for our website. The wiki and forum must:
* Re-use existing wiki/forum engines
* Have single sign-on from the main website: The main website is based on JSF-Spring and user sign-in, sign-out or time-out events must be used to enable or disable user access to the wiki and forum.
* Use the same design styles as the main website: We will provide PSD files
* Be integrated so that a wiki page can have an associated forum discussion thread: We will show a mockup that consists of a wiki-navigation, wiki content page and forum discussion specific to that content page
Please describe your past experience in adapting existing wiki and forum engines and integrating them with JSF-Spring websites. We are willing to consider different wiki and forum engines.
This is an ongoing project and there is an opportunity to join the project full-time. Three providers have joined our project full-time after working on a test project such as this.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online