*The script must:*
· Allow **our customer** to create a folder with a username and password on the server.
o Details **our customer** can enter to setup **their customer** on teh server..
§ Company Name (turned into directory name??)
§ Email address
o **Our customer** must be able to delete their customer’s folder if need be.
§ Perhaps with a check box next to the folder name/s?
· The script will then send **their customer** a confirmation email informing them of the location of the web based site along with a username and password.
· **Their customer** will then be able to upload images with a “Browse?? button, to their individual folder.
· **Their customer** is also able to view imagery that is in their directory.
· **Our customer** can upload and delete work from the customers folder.
· **Their customer** can not delete work from their folder.
· **Our Customer** will provide us with a header and footer for the design side.
The project needs to be completed within 3-4 days.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
linux. Mysql and php. it can also be created in perl as well. I am not really fussed on which language is used.